Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Exaclty what I thought it would be and more!

What else can I say? The animation is great! The timing is fantastic! I definitely agree with ianhumphreys, I watched the video again just to look at the expression of Charizard looking like he's taking a dump n_n! Seriously, keep it up! It doesn't have to be Pokemon, although I would love to see it! I'll keep an eye out for any more submissions from you!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Hilarious!!!

I swear, this has been a funny series to keep up with! And people, please, if you have something bad to say about this video, try not to make too much of an ass of yourself. If it's not in your taste, just say it, don't spray it! Now, on to the review! That was great! I hear you graduated from AI. You've really given me confidence! I thank you! Keep up the awesome work!

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Wowzers!

Now that was something! I swear, you could make this into an actual comic! Great Job!

Magnetized Magnetized

This is truly a highly addictive game. I only played till I got 100 deaths, which was around level 50, but the different ways of getting through the level pulled me in and gave me the reward that all games should want to give the player, more of the game. The change in music gave me a sense of progress and ease throughout each of the new sections. The only thing I find a bit wrong with the game is when you get to the yellow and you arrive at level 49, the pure intensity of the level throws me off a bit and makes me forget what I learned. Granted, I got through, but I'd say those kinds of levels should be introduced a little later. Other than that, it was a wonderfully designed game. I hope to see more of it soon.

rocky10529 responds:

Only 100 death!!?you are genius!
Btw ,I am planing megnetized2 now and also available on mobile:)

On The Run On The Run

As probably said in other comments, this game seems to be aimed more for children because of the simplicity and the art style. The game is simple and enjoyable, but yet, it is, as said before, repetitive. Some of the problems at the end of each level keep repeating itself and it becomes more of a memory game then a learning experience. In each floor, the problems should get harder, just like the enemies and platforms do. That would make ti a little more rewarding of an experience. Overall, it was nice to play, good game feel, and some decent music playing in the background.

The Abandoned City The Abandoned City

I played the game and it felt very much like a mellow Zelda game. The concept of running around in an open field with limited ammo and tough golems was fun. However, I was a bit bored with backtracking into places that held no reward. After finding out that all that happens when you die is you go back to your last save point and have limited ammo, I began to go into the game haphazardly and stopped caring about dying. If I were to return with no ammo, I would be a lot more careful and more willing not to die. There seemed to be no point in picking up the remains of the golems and destroying them, so it makes me wonder why it was placed in there. If the game made it so if you destroyed the remains, they wouldn't come back for a while, that would give me more incentive to fight them in the first place.
Overall, it was a fun experience, but it lacked to give me curiosity of what I could gain from playing the game. Good work though.

malec2b responds:

Glad you enjoyed.

The only way to progress in the early part of the game is to reach the triangle keys/open the shortcuts and get back to a checkpoint without dying.

If you pick up the remains of golems, you can throw them at other golems, which deals more damage than your standard weapons and doesn't use up any of your ammo.

Silver Moon Silver Moon

I feel like I'm fighting Saturos again! Like he's come back from the dead and turned into a dragon of his own! What a great battle song! Keep it coming! I'm ready for more!